Tencent anti-fraud is a research institute that combines the focus of big data on anti-telecom network fraud and technological innovation.
- Joint venture of the Criminal Investigation Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security and Tencent
- Aim to raise netizen’s awareness of network security
- Use of anti-fraud propaganda and educational literature
- Target to reach over 4.5 million people through resource deployment
- During the event, the national police, government agencies, 25 celebrities and more than 100 companies, including China UnionPay, Microsoft, Sogou, jointly voiced an opinion across the border, advocating all-people about anti-fraud and reporting.
- TopSocial provided the right type of influencers that guaranteed maximum coverage of the anti-fraud awareness campaign run in the public interest. Particularly, the spread of video campaigns created by the police in conjugation with KOLs received great attention.
- Pre-launch videos recorded by well-known celebrities reached 60 million views in one day
- Coverage of 3.5 million with effective interaction of 500000+ was noted
- Relevant articles were shared 6000 times and received 8790 comments